The Fine Cream Concealer Pencil is an amazing multi-use make up tool. It has a soft creamy texture, and yet can be sharpened to a fine point for accurate application. Use the pencil to:
- 'fine' conceal small blemishes and fill delicate under eye areas;
- 'tidy' eye liner application to create cleaner lines and control the 'flick' shape;
- create a sharp line under penciled in eye brows;
- use as an eye shadow primer
- it makes a more complimentary accent on the inner part of the eye than a dot of white eye shadow
- use to prime lips and to 'tidy' the area around the lips after lipstick application
The soft texture means that the concealer will easily blend but leave a clean line just where you want it. For best effect keep your pencil sharpened - a little and often is better than allowing the pencil to become blunt.